Thursday, February 14, 2013

Did "ewe" have fun playing in all that snow!
You have to admit that even though it was an issue to have to shovel it 
- the snow did look beautiful as it sparkled in the sunshine.
  Hopefully "ewe" even found some time to knit while you were snowbound.
We had a lovely fire burning in the fireplace.
 My needles were keep busy finishing off one project and starting a n"ewe" one.
Will show you a picture of my finished project once it is blocked.

My n"ewe" project is a small one made out of the cutest little balls of yarn ever!
My First Regia 
 
It is a n"ewe" yarn called My First Regia and I am knitting a little pair of booties.
One bootie done - one to do!
There are 4 self patterning colours and a delightful book of patterns.

We will be CLOSED 
on Monday Feb 18th for Family Day. 
Family Day would be a great day to pass on the tradition of knitting and/or crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment