Friday, July 30, 2010

Can you guess where I am knitting?

Hi everyone,
Many of you may not know, but I have been away the past two weeks on a wonderful cruise.

Technology is so great. I set up the last two blogs you received before I went away. All Linda had to do was press a button and the blogs were sent to you.

Yes, I took my knitting with me and did get some done.
Below are some pictures of me with my knitting while on my adventure. Can you guess where I was in each picture?





Boxes of new yarns are arriving nearly every day. Yesterday we got in a Noro yarn called Iro. It is a chunky wool/silk yarn with typical bright Noro colours. Come in and pick up a chunky pattern and use this yarn to make a colour project.


Today I opened up a box to find the new Twilley Freedom Eco chunky yarn - an alpaca/wool in natural colours. There is an super pattern book to support this yarn.


There have been lots of other yarns that have come in that I have not had a chance to share with you. I will be sending you info and pictures on a regular bases to keep you up to date! I know that you will become really inspired by the selection of the yarns, fibres, weights and colours.

To make room for all these new yarns, I have put more yarns on SALE. Who can resist a SALE? Also how about treating yourself to one of our Knit Happy demin blouses or fleece sweatshirts that are also on SALE.

Hope you have a great long weekend! Be sure to find time to do some knitting!

Diane







1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome pictures and you look really happy in them. I hope you had a wonderful time!!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete