Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well, did any of you guess where I was in the pictures in the previous blog? Rather than keep you wondering - Bob and I went on a wonderful Mediterranean Cruise.

In the first picture I am sitting by the pool on the Grand Princess knitting. There were over 3000 passengers and I only saw one other lady knitting - and only one time. No one even came to speak to me while I was knitting - can you imagine that!

The large palace behind me is the royal palace of Monte Carlo in Monaco. We went on a tour of the palace but were not allowed to take pictures. The interior was very beautiful with many lovely tapestries on the walls.

I am knitting (well pretending to) in front of the Trevie Fountain in Rome.

We took a cable car ride to the top of the Rock of Gibraltar and of course I had to take my knitting. You could see "forever" when you are up that high.

If any of you would like to see any more of my pictures, I have them on my computer at the shop - just ask and I would be pleased to show them to you.

Now back to the real world! New yarns and books are arriving all the time. It is hard to believe that it is August and "fall" is not far away.

This picture show a display of one each of many of our new yarns. Be sure to come in and check out this display directly ahead of you when you come in the door.


Berroco yarns and their super patterns are becoming more and more popular. We have in all their new fall patterns and several of their yarns.

Keep cool and keep knitting and hope to see you soon! Remember - we are still closed on Mondays.
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment