Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flowers and Knitting

I am sure that you have figured out by now that I love my garden and all the beautiful colours in it.
It kinds of reminds me of all the beautiful colours of yarn in the shop.
 Phlox
My Phlox just keep growing and blooming from now until the end of the summer.
I pick off the flower heads after they have bloomed and more blooms appear like magic!
Maluka Shawl
One of our customers - Pam - knit this lovely shawl called Maluka.
She brought it in the show me and I wanted to share it with you.

She used Joy of Soy by The Dye Guy in a shade called Raspberry Ice.
You may recall that I showed you a picture of my
Maluka
 knitted in Joy of Soy in Seafoam.
The pattern is easy, looks wonderful and is free on Ravelry.
You can use any fingering weight yarn to create this shawl.

Happy Canada Day!!
We will be closed the first week of July!



Check out our yarn specials in the shop!
 Making room for n"ewe" Fall yarns!




1 comment: