Thursday, August 18, 2011

Have yarn will travel!


I was lucky enough to go away for nearly a week with my daughter Elizabeth.
Can you guess where we went?
And yes - we both had knitting projects with us!

Sitting on a big red rock!

Leaning against a friendly cow!
At a look out!

Patting the only sheep we saw!

If you guessed Prince Edward Island you are correct. Good for you.
Lots of green grass, shining waters, friendly people and just the right
 amount of mother/daughter time and knitting time
.
 Elizabeth is knitting her best friend a lovely long chunky cardigan using Twilleys Purity
 I am knitting a chunky pullover using one of our  n"ewe" yarns - Twilleys Chunky Freedom Spirit.

While I was away a number of n"ewe" yarns came in.
 I will try to remember to take pictures of them and post them soon.
 Better yet - come in and see them for yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment