Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Cocoon




Sharon, one of our customers, just finished crocheting this darling "cocoon" for her new granddaughter-to-be. What a lucky baby!

Knitting and crocheting for babies is so much fun. The patterns are adorable and choice of yarn colours is unbelievable - pastels, brights, self patterning and more. I am sure that you must have a baby or baby-to-be that you would love to make a special keepsake for. Whenever I knit something for some one - I always tell them that each stitch was made with love. I am sure that you would agree.

The baby books shown are full of lots and lots of projects for your favourite baby. The top two books are a collection of Leisure Arts most popular baby blanket patterns. In the other book you will find blankets, booties, hats, sweaters, playtime pals, wash clothes and a hooded blanket/towel. What more could you ask for?

In the front room of the shop you will find a "wall of baby yarn" and a super selection of baby and toddler patterns. Hope you will drop in soon to say hi and to check all the "baby" stuff out.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should show this---I just blogged about knitting a baby cocoon on my LK150, and included a pattern to make it on the machine http://tracykm.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-cocoon.html
    The next post after that (newer) is about my huge baby projects stash that I just donated. Baby cocoons are also on my list of things to make to donate now!
    (and my word verification is "storks"!!!!)

    ReplyDelete