Thursday, September 16, 2010

K-W`Knitters' Fair

We survived the Fair last Saturday in Kitchener-Waterloo. Thank you to all of you who stopped by and said Hi. It was great to see you. Doing a booth is a big commitment - lots of planning, loading the van, setting up, standing up all day, etc. - but it was great and we have booked for next year - hopefully the same booth location and also the booth next to it! We are being brave - aren't we! Have fun checking out some pictures of our adventure.

This is just some of what we took!
A very full van - I think it had expandable sides!

Our booth with lots in it!
The other side of our booth - it was very full and everyone loved it!

Linda was the cashier, Edwina was our friendly helper and myself - I guess that I was just me - doing a bit of everything!
Everything has been unpacked and the shop is pretty well back to normal.
Hope to see you soon.

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane: I tried to get "near" your booth twice and it was impossible. You must have had a great day. Good luck!

    May Neubert

    ReplyDelete