Friday, June 18, 2010

I did it again!

Yes, I did it again. I went yarn shopping at another suppliers. You just try walking around a warehouse full of beautiful fibers and not buying anything!  It cannot be done!

The new yarns will not be here for awhile but when they do and you see them - I hope you will be as excited  about them as I am.

There will be 
 - a new baby yarn - the softest ever in delicious colours - there is a hint here about this yarns name
 - a new sock yarn made with an unique fiber
 - another new sock yarn in beautiful bright colours that pattern as you knit
 - a new fashion (novelty) yarn with a unique texture

Gosh, I am sure that there is another new yarn. I guess I will remember when the cartons arrive and I look inside!

I will be sending out pictures of our new yarns as they arrive. It is fun to tease you!

Here is another picture from our Knit in Public Day of two of our knitters sitting and knitting  outside between the rain showers.

Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to do some knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment