Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here they are!

The other day I mentioned that I had visited another supplier. I did ordered some super new yarns just for you. They arrived in the shop very quickly. As a result,I would love to share them with you.
 Here are some pictures of them. The computer does not do them justice - so you will just have to come in and see and feel for yourself.


New Silky Alpaca Lace yarn by Classic Elite
- great colours
- super yardage per ball
















New baby yarn called Cupcake by Peter Pan
-  softer than soft
-  pastel colours
- your favourite baby will love it!













 New Sock Yarns

Waikiwi by Naturally
- wool, alpaca and possum!
- it is so... soft
- centre of picture in top two bins
- plain colours that are super  to use for more detailed patterns

Maxima Print by Filtura di Crosa
- second row from the right
- 2nd and 3rd bins from the top
- bright colours you and your toes will love


I will be previewing other new yarns on a regular bases. You will receive my email when I do.

Happy knitting from Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment