Saturday, March 6, 2010

Winter, spring and new bags!

I took this picture of this plant in my living room recently. Notice the snow in the background and the abundant pink flowers on the plant. This indicate to me that spring will be here soon. I brought my plant in from my patio at the end of the summer. It only had a few flowers during the whole summer but wow, look at it now. I must have a green (pink) thumb! In case you are wondering the plant is called Bougainvillea.


I am excited to introduce you to our new shop bags! Coincidently the same colour as the flowers on my plant. Also the same colour as on our store sign, business cards, etc. The bags will hold lots of yarn and when not in use, will fold down in to a convenient pouch to carry in your purse. By purchasing one of our lovely new bags and reusing it, there will be less plastic being added to our landfills. Be sure to get a bag for yourself and a knitting friend. You may have guessed by now that pink is my favourite colour!

1 comment:

  1. re pink - don't forget to mention one of your Guiding names is Pinky!

    ReplyDelete