Monday, March 1, 2010

This is "what" I finished!


The wonderful Olympics is over and I finished my Olympic knitting project - did you finish your project? This is our official sock monkey for the shop - our new mascot! But our mascot needs a name! If you would like to enter our contest to name our pink sock monkey - please be in touch.


Saturday was inventory day. Linda and my friend Marie worked very hard counting all the yarn, needles, patterns and all the other things in the shop. Luckily it is only once a year as there is lots and lots to count and record.

Some new items arrived today - will send pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to be a sock monkey. She is gorgeous and just perfect!! I think her name should be Luella


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I think her name should be "Olympia"

    Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name "Georgie" or "Georgia"

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete