Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can you guess what I did today?!

Have you guessed what I did today - on one of the hottest days this year! Well, I ordered a wonderful assortment of NEW fall and winter yarns. I am so excited about them and I sure hope you will be also. Some may be here in the next few weeks but most will not arrive until July/August or whenever. I guess I find that the most frustrating part because once I order new, I want new NOW, so that I can share new with you.

Here is a sneak preview of what I ordered :
- Silky Alpaca Lace - the name says it all - a selection of 10 "must have" colours
- Happy sock yarn - fun colours for socks and also some cute patterns for baby sweaters and hats for the fashionable baby you love
Purity Eco Wool - chunky 100% wool - very soft and machine washable in natural colours with great pattern support

Believe it or not - Novelty yarns are back - quick knit, interesting textures and fibers
Evviva Black - black with neon colours for your teen friends
Evviva Colour - fun but more classic colours 
Volendo - textured yarn with little bows on it

My sales representative Cathy, had some lovely samples with her, so I took a few pictures to tease you! 

Purity Eco Wool                                                          Evviva   

I have seen a number of sales reps  - I think only one more to visit. I will keep you posted on what is going to be new for the fall.

Hope to see you soon and be sure that you have marked Sat. June 12th on your calendar for our Knit in Public Day. It is going to be a great day!.     I

No comments:

Post a Comment