Sunday, February 14, 2010

For the LOVE of Knitting



As you are reading my blog today - I can only assume that you LOVE to knit!

I am going to share with you the many reasons that I LOVE to knit!

I LOVE
  • to see the look of love & appreciation when I give some one that I love "something" I have knitted

  • to expand my creativity

  • to take my knitting where ever I go

  • to teach others to knit & hope that they will love it also

  • to be challenged with new knitting techniques, etc

  • to keep my handsbusy

I imagine that many of the reasons that you love to knit are the same as mine.

Keep knitting & continue sharing your love of knitting!

1 comment:

  1. I love to knit for many of the same reasons. A word to the wise if you are knitting during the Olympics. When a Canadian is competing put down the knitting. I didn't and paid the price. It took 15 minutes to right what I did wrong during the mens' moguls!

    ReplyDelete