Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Knitting!

I hope that you are enjoying this hot weather.
Wasn't that rain nice on Wednesday night!!

Bob and I have just returned from a Baltic Cruise
 - it was wonderful! 
Visited 7 countries and saw so many things that I never dreamt I would see.
Of course I took my knitting with me and even managed to visit a few yarn shops.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Found this lovely shop and had a nice visit. They also carried needlepoint, cross stitch and material.

Oslo, Norway
Norway is famous for their skiing and this larger than life Troll with his skis wanted to see me knitting!

I am knitting on my Wingspan 
- a very differently shaped wrap - which is now on display in the shop. 
It is a free Ravelry pattern.
I had pictures of me and my knitting taken in many strange places and did get some weird looks!

I will include more pictures of my trip and of my Wingspan next week.

The shop was well cared for by Linda while I was away.
 When you come for a visit you will see lots of  
n"ewe" signs around the shop.


Oh, by the way,
 I have put quite a few yarns on sale to make way for the n"ewe" Fall yarns!

No comments:

Post a Comment